Advertisement

It's too hot, why don't you cut it all off?

It's too hot, why don't you cut it all off? She tried different styles, keeping hair in bun, using different claw clips. She wasn’t in a mood to lose her hair. The situation worsened when our air conditioner was damaged. It was during the peak. Customer care asked for one week to repair it. This was bad. It’s too much to take now, I started spending most of the day at friend’s home, dad left for office early, but mom, she has to remain in home. Now she was struggling with her hair. One day I asked, “Isn’t such long hair a problem?” she replied quite diffidently, “yeah, but I manage” I told, “it’s too hot, why don’t you cut it?” she always get nervous when she hear word ‘haircut’. She murmur, “I am planning to do after sometime” the same answer, I am hearing from the very first time when I asked her for haircut when I was just three year old. But she never get haircut. I insisted, “you should get a haircut today only” she replied something which I didn’t expected to hear, “yeah I want it off now, it’s too much” I think she had realized her long hair is really a problem in summer. She continued, “But all parlors are closed for indefinite time, due to strike” I suggested, “how about barbershop, they are not closed” she was nervous now, “barbershop, no, no leave it” “mom, I will cut your hair if you don’t go to barber’s today, you yourself admitted the hair is problem now” she remained silent for half a minute and then said, “okay I will go” She changed her clothes to Salwar-kameez on my advice from Sari. I told her the direction and she went away.

======================================================
Don't Missed to watch the longest Version in #1
======================================================
268

Subscribe:
Hairshow


Music Source:
Audio Library – No Copyright Music


Music For Creators – No Copyright Music


======================================================
Hairshow TV

undercut,undercut haircut,undercut men,undercut bob,undercut designs,undercut women,undercut hairstyles,undercut pixie,undercut long hair,undercut with long hair,undercut haircut women,undercut female,undercut on short hair,undercut on curly hair,undercut with curly hair,undercut short hair,undercut curly hair,undercut long hair men,undercut definition,undercut styles,undercut taper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments