Advertisement

I'm Quitting Not-Daily Vlogging & Why You Should

I'm Quitting Not-Daily Vlogging & Why You Should All the reasons to start a daily vlog, and why I’m going daily!!

What do you think, did I miss any? Would love to know your thoughts. Daily vlogging is no joke, that’s for sure!!

How about that train lol?!

Get you’re tickets here:

Subscribe for Encouragement and Motivation!
Follow Me On Twitter:
We got this, let’s do this thing together.

How I shot this vlog:

Interested in consulting with me? Want to edit like I do?


Want to watch the Daily Vlog from the beginning?
Here's the Playlist!

Sign Up For My Newsletter:

Use epidemic sound and never worry about music again!

If you want to use the same stuff I use - click these links!

First things first, are you interested in tasting the best candy ever made?


The Insta 360 One X:

The camera I use for stills:
The Dopest Hyperlapse Camera EVER:



Use the Music I Use:


WEAR THE SAME UNDERWEAR AS ME! (seriously, they rock):
Watch this video if the underwear thing is confusing:


I use three youtube Analytics tools to help me make good algorithm decisions haha!
Tube Buddy for choosing tags, Vid IQ for subscriber Insights, and Morning Fame for Video Analysis:

Get help choosing your tags and see where you rank in YT search:
Get access to amazing tools and insights into your subscriber's activities on YouTube:
And lastly, Morning Fame: I love the weekly report and the report the send 24 hours after your release a video:

Connect with me!
____________________
Twitter:
____________________
Instagram:
____________________
Facebook:
____________________
#NoSmallCreator :
No Small Creator is currently a free facebook group designed for creators to come together and encourage each other.

*Answer the 3 questions immediately to avoid being accidentally declined entry*
*Prohibited: Sub for Sub (will result in immediate removal)*
You are only allowed to subscribe to people you like and plan to watch

Need to send me some mail? Arguable, but I appreciate it!!
Cody Wanner
922 N 3rd St
Harrisburg PA 17102


This is a channel designed to encourage the doers - if you want to do something, I want to help you get it done!
Spreading the #NoSmallCreator mindset in a vlog style format. I started the Vlog on 1/1/18 with 111 subscribers.

daily vlog,quitting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments