Advertisement

I Trash Talked My Little Brother For An Entire Fortnite Game! RAGE

I Trash Talked My Little Brother For An Entire Fortnite Game! RAGE In this video I trash talk my brother! Drop a like for more
Messy Mods:
►Mini Mamba:
🚩Join my Notification Squad: click the 🔔Bell!

👍 Drop the Video a Like if you enjoy it!
►MERCH:
►Discord:
►Social Media
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Snapchat: diamond_mamba

Recording/Live Stream Gear I use:
- 4K60 Pro
- Stream Deck
Check them all out right here!:

More info on Elgato Stream Deck:
Or
More info on Elgato 4K60 Pro:

Music





My 10 year old little brother plays fortnite battle royale! He is known for raging when he plays fortnite battle royale! I also like to do fortnite 1v1 against my little brother! He tries to play like myth, FaZe Tfue, and Ninja

trash talking little brother in fortnite,making little brother rage in fortnite,little brother rages over fortnite,i trash talked my little brother in fortnite,little kid rages over fortnite,i made my brother rage quit in fortnite,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,little brother rage,fortnite duo with brother,season 10 mech rage,diamond mamba,mini mamba,mini mamba rage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments