Advertisement

How to Work as a Virtual Assistant for Travel Influencers

How to Work as a Virtual Assistant for Travel Influencers 📌 Join my Free Class on How to Get Started as a Virtual Assistant:

In this week's video, I chat with Travel Vlogger & Content Creator, Andrea from It's a Travel O.D., all about what she does and how to work as a Virtual Assistant within the travel industry for travel influencers; this video goes into which top skills Andrea recommends getting plus what her tips are for getting started.

Hi, I am Esther 💁‍♀️, host of "Help me work online, Esther" and CEO of Virtual Assistant Internship. I have been working online for 6 years. I started working online as a VA, ran a 6-figure agency 💰, and then had so much work but no one to refer it to. 🤷‍♀️

That is how I started my proprietary program 90 Day VA. I have now helped over 600 women work online, and the number keeps growing every year. 💪🏻

See ya, guys! 💖

👉🏻 PS. Don't forget to subscribe to future videos to make sure you don't miss out on any of the FREE resources that I give out each week.

virtual assistant,travel blogger,travel influencer,working online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments