Advertisement

How I Buy iPhones and Laptops for Free | 3 Simple Steps

How I Buy iPhones and Laptops for Free | 3 Simple Steps How do you go about getting a laptop or an iphone x for free.

And that’s why in this video im going to break down,
- How to get free equipment
- How negotiate the deal
- How to eventually upgrade the equipment for free

Bonus: I got an iphone x for free, Samsung s9 for free, laptop for free, and even my main pc for free. Total cost of all these items is almost around 5k


Now before I continue to tell you how to get free stuff

If you want get a building for free for the yankee stadium the strategy is still the same, its all about effective simple tactics to help you.

The Zero Dollar Laptop

3 reasons for getting rejected:

The 3 keys to getting free stuff
1. understand the market:
How much does what you want sell for new and used (iphone or whatever)
When do prices drop the most
Whats a fair price and whats a bargain price
2. Understand the customer
Price sensitive
Urgency
Convenience
3. Understand the Data
How to go about negotiating the deals and right timing

What I do?
1. I follow does steps of knosing the market
2. I find people to buy from at bargain prices
3. I buy and sell until the profits can buy me what I want for free
Example: Iphones

How to Buy the products
1. The funnels are on facebooks, ebay, creiglist, literally everywhere
2. Know you’re the price you can pay
3. And quantity is key

How did you get the laptop?
1. That laptop made more than 3k, from photoshoots, videos created, and even jobs it got me.
2. Sold it for $780 they sell for 1k on ebay but I had it listed for over 1month and no bite ( prices will drop more)
3. I use that money to buy the new laptop for 880 that reatils for 1400 bucks with tax
4. The extra $140 dollar difference I can get back by selling 3-4 mac charges I have lying around, or flipping one more product.

Hot Questions: how to get the inicial money? ( sell your stuff the stuff you don’t need)

Final Thoughts:
Flippng and using the profits to buywhat you want for free, I never buy new; not after that laptop.
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING

👕Merch👕


✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅


🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
Link:

⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
Link:

👨🏽‍💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽‍💻


My Camera Gear:

✔ Help Us Reach 10,000 Subscribers:

Social Media~

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: tommy28fly

tommybryson,how to buy ipone for free,apple,free,iphone,free iphone x,free iphone,iphone x,get free iphone,iphone x giveaway,iphone x free,free iphone xr,iphone xs,how to get free iphone x,free iphone in india,free iphone 7,free iphone 7 in india,how to get free iphone,get free iphone x,giveaway,free iphone x giveaway,how to get a free iphone x,how to,iphone 8,2019,tutorial,how to get a free iphone xr,free iphone xs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments