Advertisement

DUELO MAESTRO 100% w| Knobbelboy ToshDeluxe Blaireswip & Hori (The Skwat Meetup) - Geometry Dash

DUELO MAESTRO 100% w| Knobbelboy ToshDeluxe Blaireswip & Hori (The Skwat Meetup) - Geometry Dash DUELO MAESTRO 100% w/ Knobbelboy Toshdeluxe Blaireswipe & Hori (The Skwat Meetup) - Geometry Dash

The Skwat finally met up to beat Duelo Maestro, the famous Insane Demon which is meant for 2 players has been beaten by 5 players. Knobbelboy, ToshDeluxe, Blaireswip (AirSwipe), Hori and I (RedHuseey) teamed up to slay this Insane Multiplayer Demon!! This was one of the best meetups ever in my life and I enjoyed every moment. Cosmic just came by to chill with us and we beat it when he was at my place. We beat it when I let them sleep over at my house!

Subscribe to Skwat:
ToshDeluxe:
Knobbelboy:
Blaireswip:
[RS] Cosmic:
[RS] Hori:

❤️ Become a Channel Member:

πŸ“Ή Subscribe to my 2nd Channel:

🐀 Twitter:
πŸ”΄ Twitch:
πŸ’¬ RedHuseey Discord Server:
πŸ“Έ Instagram:

RedHuseey,Red,Huseey,RedHussey,RedHussy,Hussey,Geometry,Dash,GD,GMD,Commentary,DUELO MAESTRO 100% w/ Knobbelboy Toshdeluxe Blaireswipe & Hori (The Skwat Meetup) Geometry Dash,DUELO MAESTRO,

Post a Comment

0 Comments