Advertisement

Deepika Padukone's Piku Inspired LOOK | LongLasting Bengali Makeup | Easy Smokey Eyes With Saree

Deepika Padukone's Piku Inspired LOOK | LongLasting Bengali Makeup | Easy Smokey Eyes With Saree I created this look from Piku movie.
It's a very Longlasting Beautiful Bengali Look .

*Somehow my Camera does sharpened the video so it might be looking like cakey or patchy but it's not like that .

I don't want to look like her .
We have different features . This is just an inspired makeup look .





If you have Enjoyed this video then don't forget to LIKE and SHARE it with your friends and also comment below .

Products I have used :

Colorbar Primer
Orange Lipstick
Wet n Wild Foundation
L.a Girl Pro conceal Hd ( Creamy Beige / Pure beige )
Lakme 9 to 5 finishing powder
Swiss beauty Eyeshadow Pallette
Nykaa Eyem Kajal - Black
Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara
L'oreal mat magique
L'oreal Contour & highlighter kit
Wet n Wild Blush
Makeuo Revolution Highlighter
Iba halal Lipstick - Cherry Red








If you are new on my channel please do Subscribe to see more makeup tutorials , haul , product reviews , Hacks & Tips , Vlogs , Fun Videos etc.



COMMENT below which video you want to see next ?

I'll try to do my best .

Always feel free to share your questions and thoughts in the comment box .


Thank you ❤


Get to know me or contact me on -

Facebook :

Instagram : i_lipika

Snapchat :

Email id : daslipika17@gmail.com




Disclaimer : This is not a sponsor video , I purchased all the mentioned products by my own.

I'm not a Professional so all the informations provided on my channel is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice.

Everyone's body and skin types are different , so always do a patch test first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the products/ingredients mentioned in my videos .
Viewers are subjected to use these information on their own choice .

Music provided by :

NCS
Hindi NCS


Thanks .

All the content published on my channel is my own work and is under copyright law .

Take care 🙂
Spread love ❤

Lipika

how to get piku look,how to get the look from piku,piku inspired look,deepika padukone's inspired look,best bengali makeup look,easy makeup for saree,easy bengali makeup for saree,longlasting,longlasting makeup look,easy longlasting makeup,best bengali makeup,how to do base makeup,longlasting makeup step by step,step by step makeup,bengali youtuber,bengali blogger,smokey eyes with saree,easy smokey eyes with saree,

Post a Comment

0 Comments