Advertisement

Wilderness Living, Exploring the Backcountry at My Off Grid Log Cabin | Catch and Cook

Wilderness Living, Exploring the Backcountry at My Off Grid Log Cabin | Catch and Cook Finally I get a chance to explore the backcountry lakes and rivers around my log cabin in the Canadian wilderness. Join me, Doug Linker and Joe Robinet as we search for bass on remote lakes behind my off grid cabin, and catch and cook a mess of fish on the shores of a pristine lake and back at the cabin in the forest kitchen.
Doug's Channel:
Joe's Channel:

Thanks for watching! New videos every FRIDAY. Please subscribe.

My Other Channel: Shawn James

T-SHIRTS:

Watch the ENTIRE cabin and Forest Kitchen SERIES here:

HOW TO BUILD A LOG CABIN:
SEASON 2 - The Interior:
SEASON 3 - The Sauna/Bathhouse:

THE FOREST KITCHEN, Building It:
SEASON 2 - Outdoor Cooking:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 20042
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6E9
Canada

My tools, Clothing & Other Gear:



Film/photography gear:

Canon 6D -
DJI Mavic Pro -

Self Reliance,off grid,log cabin,homestead,wilderness,survival,cooking,bushcraft,forest,cabin,tiny home,woods,My Self Reliance,Shawn James,fishing,camping,canoeing,how to build a log cabin,alone in the wilderness,off grid log cabin,forest kitchen,catch and cook,wilderness living,bass,bass fishing,fly fishing,backcountry,exploring,fishing catch and cook,catch and release,off grid cabin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments