Advertisement

Unscripted: What Postpartum Depression Looked Like for Me

Unscripted: What Postpartum Depression Looked Like for Me I ditched the script and spoke from the heart today opening up about what postpartum depression looked like for me. This is the most vulnerable I have ever been and sharing difficult seasons of my life in the public eye isn't easy, but if this helps one woman, than I know it's worth it!

Know that the difficult seasons do not define you as a woman, mama and human, it’s just a season! You are not weak in your struggles, in fact I believe that our struggles make us stronger because we have to fight harder.

If you need encouragement or a listening ear, please connect with me! I am happy to share my experience and help encourage you!

RESOURCES
My Journey With Postpartum Depression ➡️


SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE TIPS


LET'S GET SOCIAL
👩‍💻Website:
📸 Instagram:
📌 Pinterest:
📲 Facebook:

postpartum,postpartum care,postpartum must haves,postpartum depression,postpartum psychosis,postpartum anxiety,postpartum depression story,postpartum depression symptoms,postpartum depression treatment,postpartum depression definition,postpartum depression signs,postpartum anxiety depression,postpartum anxiety story,postpartum anxiety treatment,postpartum anxiety cure,postpartum ptsd,baby blues,motherhood stress,motherhood struggle,postpartum journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments