Advertisement

The advice that MADE ME a BETTER unity3d / c# programmer

The advice that MADE ME a BETTER unity3d / c# programmer We'll dive into the 1 piece of advice that I ignored for years.. Why and when I decided to follow it, and the huge benefits I've seen ever since. This video was originally going to be a comparison of Visual Studio for Unity, MonoDevelop for Unity, Rider, and VS Code... But then I realized that I'd just be wasting time and not going right to the good part. So what you'll see are all the reasons that I switched to Rider, how much better it makes the code, and the speed and productivity boosts I get along w/ how to get them for your own projects.

More Info:

Join the group:

Patreon:

rider,unity3d,jetbrains,c#,game development,unity 3d,unity tutorial,unity3d college,gamedev,game programming patterns,unity code,unity tips and tricks,monodevelop,monodevelop unity,rider unity,visual studio unity,vscode unity,visual studio code unity,unity3d code,how to make a game,game programming,unity code editor,unity c#,unity3d c#,unity3d code editor,unity3d unit test,refactoring unity,game dev,unity (software),clean code c#,c# tuning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments