Advertisement

SAVE WATER Mission and drawing | close water taps

SAVE WATER Mission and drawing | close water taps #Savewater #waterprobleminchennei #savewaterdrawing



_hi i am Raj,and welcome back to my channel

ABOUT VIDEO=this is my new video about save water.in this video i was close 20 water taps .i think this is the best step to save water and save earth.so please support me to share this video and viral this topic.


art credit

#Riturts help me to make this video.



So if u like this video gave it a big thumbs up and plz subscribe to our channel

THANK YOU SO MUCH





Drawing Tools that I use ⬇️


smooth graphite pencils-

staedtler graphite pencils-

faber castel 9000 pencils-

artline graphite-

charcoal pencils-

charcoal sticks-

conte paris carbon pencils-

general carbon pencil-

machenical pencils 0.3,0.5-

sakura white gel pens-

artline pens-

sharpner-

paper stumps-

pencil extenders-



Erasers- ⬇️

tombow zero eraser-

pencil eraser-

kneadable Eraser-

battery eraser-

machenical eraser-

ivory paper-

cartraidge paper-

fixative spray-

display book-

Color pencils- ⬇️

skin tone color pencils-

staedtler color pencils-


my camera tripod- ⬇️

my camera-

my phone-

my mic-

second mic-

tripod-

Raj arts,art,tutorial,potrait,save water,save water save eartd,close water taps and save water,water problem in chennei,save water drawing for kids,save water drawing idea,save water drawing easy,how to save water,save water mission,

Post a Comment

0 Comments