Advertisement

My TANNING ROUTINE | Demo & Tips for a LONG LASTING STREAK FREE TAN!

My TANNING ROUTINE | Demo & Tips for a LONG LASTING STREAK FREE TAN! In today's video I'll show you how I remove and exfoliate my fake tan, how I apply my fake tan and tips and tricks to show you how to make it last as long as possible and stay streak free!

Links (aff):
Tan Remover:


Exfoliating Mitt:


Tanning Mitt:


Body Fake Tan:


Face Tan:


Moisturiser:


Gradual Tanning Lotion:


♡ Social Media ♡
● Instagram: @danimansutti
● Fitness Instagram: @fitsutti
● Gaming channel: @playsutti
● Facebook: @danimansuttiyoutube
● Twitter: @danimansuttii
● Shop:

♡ Business Enquiries ♡
danimansutti@mcsaatchisocial.com

---

This video is not sponsored.

tanning routines,fake tan routine,how to apply fake tan,how to apply tan,loving tan,bondi sands,isle of paradise,self tan routine,how to apply self tan,self tan,self tanning routine,danimansutti,danimansutti tan,danimansutti fake tan,fake tan routines,fake tan tips,fake tan for pale skin,tanning routine 2019,how to use fake tan,how to apply loving tan,tanning,routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments