Advertisement

MY FIRST HILL WORKOUT + LONGEST RUN SO FAR // MARATHON MONDAY// WEEK 9

MY FIRST HILL WORKOUT + LONGEST RUN SO FAR // MARATHON MONDAY// WEEK 9 Like and subscribe so you don't miss out on my upcoming videos (even ones not about running!)

This video: Week 9 flew by! Another HUGE thank you to the Downtown Run Group in San Antonio for making my long run on Saturday possible while I was there for my work conference! If you want more info on their group, I have their website linked below! Really great people. thanks for checking out my channel!

Follow me on Instagram:



Downtown Run Group:

Products I Use:

Performance Bars and Granola:

Kodiak Pancake Mix:

MRM Egg White Protein (vanilla flavor):

Almond Milk:

Collagen:

Blender:

Cold Brew Maker:

Bean Grinder:

Run with Ruth,Marathon training,running,vlog,blog,distance running,beginner runner,marathon training plan,week 1,week 2,day in the life,runner,marathon,marathon runner,first year runner,food with ruth,journey,texas,amateur runner,endurance athlete,endurance training,base building,phase 1,week 3,women running,week 4,injured runner,lifepoints,my first marathon,training for my first marathon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments