Advertisement

LOTUS - Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious?

LOTUS - Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious? When my Lotus Evora 400 broke down over the easter break, a passer by shouted out that Lotus means Loads Of Trouble Ususally Serious. So I thought I would share my thoughts on Lotus reliability over my last 15 years or so of Lotus ownership.

Tesla Referral - Get 1000 Miles Free Supercharging -

Get £50 when you switch to Octopus Energy -

Support on Patreon -

Facebook -
Twitter -
Website -

lotus exige,lotus evora,lotus elise,sports car,lotus evora 400 review,Lotus,Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious,Lotus Ownership,Lotus AC Compressor,Hethel,Exige S,Evora,Evora 400,Lotus Cars,hethel track,hethel lotus,lotus evora 400,lotus elise ownership,lotus exige ownership,lotus cost of ownership,lotus evora ownership,evora 410,evora exhaust,evora 400 sound,

Post a Comment

0 Comments