Advertisement

Large Pop-Up Box Card • Pop-Up Cards

Large Pop-Up Box Card • Pop-Up Cards In this tutorial, I show you how to make a Large Pop-Up Box Card using the free kit from issue 176 of Papercraft Essentials magazine.
Please find the products used today listed below.

Papercraft Essentials Magazine issue176


We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.


Dovecraft Essentials Ocassions stamp set.


My Arteza Self Healing Mat is available below.


Shop my Amazon Storefront for the supplies I use below.


Shop at Craft Stash for the supplies I love and use.


You can find all of the supplies and measurements used in my blog post below.

Blog post for this tutorial.


Mixed Up Craft Blog


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Pinterest


#largepopupboxcard #popupcards #popupboxcard

Disclaimer
Some of the product links used are affiliated, these do not cost you
extra but by using them I will receive a small % of the sales which then help me to continue bringing you great YouTube tutorials.
Thank you all for your support.
Sam

pop up box card,large pop up box card,pop up cards,birthday cards,greeting cards,floral cards,papercraft essentials magazine,mixed up craft,pop up,cardmaking,papercraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments