Advertisement

I FINALLY got to see the 2020 Corvette Midengine Stingray in person. c8 corvette

I FINALLY got to see the 2020 Corvette Midengine Stingray in person. c8 corvette The 2020 Corvette Stingray is hitting the dealerships with its mobile tour. The first stop on the east coast tour was at Kerbeck Corvette in Atlantic City Nj. I made the trip from Louisville, ky to see the Corvette in person. In this 2 video series, you will see everything you need to know about the new C8 Corvette.

Get reminders of the mobile tour. Bachman Chevrolet in Lousiville ky will be the FIRST state in the south to have the Mid Engine Corvette at its dealership.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Car buying tips Facebook Group:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get your Swag 🕶 🧢 ChevyDudeStore.com 👕 🔑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GOT A VLOG IDEA? Tell me here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NEW YOUTUBE FEATURE
⇒ Become a channel member for exclusive features! Check it out here:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUPPORT MY CHANNEL here
BOOKMARK this site and use it every time you buy on Amazon


My other Social media Outlets.


SEND ME MAIL for a shout out in my next video!!
Chevy Dude
P.O. Box 99272
Louisville, Ky. 40269

If you want to buy a car from me Contact me here:
P.S. Be ready to buy. I am ready to sell.😉

#Chevrolet #Louisville #Bachman

louisville chevrolet dealer,louisville chevy dealer,chevrolet dealer,mike davenport,louisville chevy dude,bachman auto group,bachman chevrolet,louisville ky,vlog,c8 corvette,mid engine corvette,2020 c8 corvette,chevy corvette,corvette news,corvette mid engine,corvette reveal,chevy corvette mid engine,chevrolet corvette 2020,2020 corvette c8,chevrolet,corvette,2020 corvette,chevrolet corvette,new corvette,c8 mid engine corvette,c8 corvette stingray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments