Advertisement

How to find your passion [ New Research]

How to find your passion [ New Research] how to find your passion?

For many of us a large portion of our time is spent in the workplace, so finding a job that you are passionate about and that makes you happy is important for a balanced, happy life.

I think the question of happiness comes down to a personal choice and we’re lucky to live in an era of wonderful opportunity where most of us have a choice to chase our passions.

I define ‘passion’ as something that gets you out of bed in the mornings and where you want to do more than what’s expected of you and I would say I am a passionate person when it comes to my work.

I am passionate because I always want to go one step further than required. I don’t wait for people to point me in the right direction to achieve a certain goal, I find the direction myself and that’s exciting for me.

Having passion is such an integral part to success in your career and in life.

Before starting in recruitment, I was passionate about swimming. I would train hard, I would stay in the pool a little longer, and I would watch videos on stroke correction. The coach would say to train twice a week, but I would always do extra. Passion is about wanting to do more and being the best you can be.

how to find your passion,what is my passion,what is passion,what is your passion,passion,hobbies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments