Advertisement

Highly Requested ! My Favorite Nose Ring Necklace & Fragrances

Highly Requested ! My Favorite Nose Ring Necklace & Fragrances Use my code poisonflowerivy30 for 30% off your first month at Scentbird


My Picks of the month !

Candy by Prada -
Yellow Diamond by Versace -
I Love Love by Moschino -

►NoseRing


►Necklace & Pendant 14k gold


►Dupe


►NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!!
►MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY
UPLOADS

Ivyleaguestyles
P.O. Box 16674
Chicago, IL 60616

Please Contact me at
Bookivyp@gmail.com

Follow me on ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

→ Instagram: @IvyLeagueStyles for updates and pics!

→ Snap Chat @Ivyleaguestylee

→ Twitter @Ivyleaguestylee

scentbird,best summer perfumes,gold nose ring,the best nose ring,nefertiti necklace,gold necklaces,best summer jewerly,best gold jewerly,plus size jewerly,ivy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments