Advertisement

GETTING ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOLS GONE WRONG!

GETTING ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOLS GONE WRONG! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS... My life is about to change and Idk what to do! Thank you West Fam for being a part of my journey. I hope I can continue to inspire and show everybody that if you FLIP THE SWITCH and work hard, you can achieve whatever it is you want in life!

SUBSCRIBE and join the WEST FAM! we are almost at 100k! ❤️

SKITS:

Stalk Me! :)
Instagram -
Twitter-
Snapchat - Wajeeh23Mahmood

Business: wajeehwest@gmail.com

dream school,ivy league,reaction,law school,univeristy,admissions,gone wrong,ucla,usc,cal,duke,harvard,elite,dream school reaction,wajeeh,wajeeh west,day in the life,wajeeh school,cute,funny,family,crying,crazy reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments