Advertisement

Convenient Car Dash Vent Phone Holder For GPS And Hands Free

Convenient Car Dash Vent Phone Holder For GPS And Hands Free I got this nice quality car dash and windshield mount for my cell phone and these are my first impressions and unboxing of the product.

The mount looks to be well built and strong enough to hold up to normal use. The hinge point seems strong and thick to prevent breaking easily.

There are three ways to mount this into your car. There is a vent mount which screws into place. There is a windshield mount which I am using. And there is a dash mount.

To mount it onto your dashboard you can use the round sticky pad and attach it to your dash. Then the suction cup fastens in place on top of that firmly.

I have chosen to put it onto my windshield for very convenient use of my phone as a hands free device or for a GPS when we travel.

The sides adjust easily to fit your phone. And there is a quick release button to remove your phone quite rapidly. I like that a lot. Also there is an adjustment for the bottom lip to move it down for larger phones.

There is a space to put in your charging cable with no problem which is also good.

I will be using this heavily in the next weeks so stay tuned for a full update and final review.

Meanwhile you can get yours here now:


Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,phone mount,car phone mount,car vent phone mount,car dash phone mount,car windshield phone mount,

Post a Comment

0 Comments