Advertisement

Answering the “Tell me about yourself” Interview Question Successfully

Answering the “Tell me about yourself” Interview Question Successfully It's the most hated question by interviewees and probably the most asked question by interviewers.

It's the most hated question by interviewees and the probably most commonly asked question by interviewers:

“So, tell me about yourself”

You are wiping your hands on your leg from the sweaty handshake, you barely have your butt in the seat, and they ask you this drivel.

Well, you don't have to hate this question anymore!

In today's video, I cover:

-Three reasons why interviewers like asking this question (and annoying you isn't one of them).
-Four points to use when crafting your own custom answer to the “Tell me about yourself” question that will increase your confidence so much you will be excitedly thinking, “I'm so glad you asked me this question!”
-Three topics NOT to use in this answer. If you do, you will most likely get side eye from your interviewer and not get that follow up call...so don't do these!

Let me know what was new to you, and what you think I missed.

Comment below or send me an email at lr@chameleonresumes.com.

And if you like this material and want to learn more actionable strategies for acing your next interview, get a copy of my Interview Confidently (eBook and Video training bundle) by clicking on this link:

Lastly, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel if you want to see more content like this!

yt:cc=on,#ExecutiveCareer,#ExecutiveResumes,#ProfessionalResumeWriters,#NYCResumeWriters,#ProfessionalResumes,#NYCExecutives,#ChameleonResumes,#ResumeWritingTips,#CareerTips,#ExecResumeWriters,#ExecutiveResumeWriters,#ExecProfessionalResumeWriters,#ExecutiveCareerCoach,#ExecutiveJobLandingPlan,#NYExecutives,#NYCExecs,#NYExecs,#ExecCareersNY,#TopExecResumes,#TopExecutiveResumes,#TopExecutiveResumeWriters,#CertifiedMasterResumeWriters,#ExecutiveResumeWritingServices,

Post a Comment

0 Comments