Advertisement

Affordable Shein Try On Haul | Huge Summer Haul (2019)

Affordable Shein Try On Haul | Huge Summer Haul (2019) I've been doing a little back to school shopping on Shein and this is the first place I went to for affordable back to school deals. I paid a total of $135 dollars for all of these clothes from Shein, and I got a total of 20 clothes. This huge summer haul from Shein was 100% not a scam, I loved every single piece I paid for!
Subscriber Count: 5,552
#SHEIN #SHEINFearless

Items Listed In Video:















Stay Connected With Me ❤️
Instagram : @ebonyangelica
Twitter : @ebonyangelica
Email: officialebbtv@gmail.com

Like comment & Subscribe πŸ“Ί

faq

Age : 19
Birthday : May 20
From: North Carolina
Camera: iPhone 8+ or Sonya5100


Any video ideas, questions, or just want to chat? Leave them in the comments below or DM me on Instagram, I love interacting and I’m always available!

If you are a company/ PR that would like to sponsor me and/ or have me review your product(s), please feel free to send me an email to officialebbtv@gmail.com

affordable shein try on haul,shein try on haul,shein haul,try on haul,shein,try on,affordable,haul,bikini try on haul,shein try on,clothing haul,affordable clothing haul,try on clothing haul,shein clothing haul,fashion haul,shein haul 2019,affordable haul,clothing try on haul,plus size try on haul,affordable haul try on,shein try on clothing haul 2019,shein affordable haul,shein review,huge summer try on haul,shein summer haul,huge shein try on haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments