Advertisement

ADLEY vs DAD!! Ultimate Obstacle Course and Challenge Park! (don’t touch the hot lava)

ADLEY vs DAD!! Ultimate Obstacle Course and Challenge Park! (don’t touch the hot lava) CHECK OUT THIS SPEED TEST!!

Subscribe --

HEY EVERYBODY!! my dad made a ultimate obstacle course and challenge park for me and challenged me to a speed test!! I had to be the american ninja warrior to complete the challenge!! I had to play basketball, balance on the beam, craw under tables, do gymnastics, jump on trampolines, and get surrounded by pool toys!! It was so fun!! I did all the challenges and then I got a hatchimal and some candy for winning the big race!!

my last video - Adley finds Ryan's Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest in backyard with Mom!! Hidden Gold Hide N Seek!


my dad's last video - ADLEY LEARNS TO SWIM UNDERWATER!! My Secret Birthday Party in a Backyard Pool with the Family :)


Bye vlog
*pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,best day ever,a for adley,backyard,update,bakyard tour,present,dogs,balloons,pets,animals,farm animals,ryan toysreview,ryans toy,ryantoysreview,ryans toy review,toys,kids toys,water toys,water balloons,kids activities,family fun,ryans family,combo panda,kids water toys,splash out,mystery guest,lava monster,lava,speed,adley lava,speed test,the floor is lava,floor is lava,

Post a Comment

0 Comments