Advertisement

10 Ways to Simplify Your Cleaning Routine - Minimalist Living

10 Ways to Simplify Your Cleaning Routine - Minimalist Living I love to have a clean home but I don't want to spend my whole day cleaning. This video is all about ways that I have managed to save time cleaning and yet have a cleaner home!

1.Just have a few products
My favorites are:
Method multi cleaner:
Ecover toilet cleaner:
Ecover washing up liquid:
White vinegar:

2. Have a time frame to clean in. I have 1/2 an hour in the morning and evenings and a 2 hour deep clean once a week.

3. Build a routine
4. Do upstairs first and then move downstairs
5. Have bedding stored in sets. Either in baskets or each set inside a pillow case.
6. Share chores
7. Declutter - less stuff means less cleaning
8. Have a place for everything
9. keep on top of it. I prefer to do a little everyday.
10. Get help if needed. If you need to get external help for the weekly clean or just occasional jobs like windows and oven then do!

Let me know if you have any cleaning tips to save time!

Subscribe:

cleaning routine,simplify your life,simplify your space,simplify your home,minimalism,minimalist,cleaning hacks,clean with me,cleaning motivation,cleaning my house,minimalist room tour,how to simplify your room,cleaning habits,cleaning,clean home,save time,save money,reduce waste,daily cleaning routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments