Advertisement

Topic 09: Talking about vacation - Day 21 - Startup Home English Club

Topic 09: Talking about vacation - Day 21 - Startup Home English Club Let me tell you about my last vacation. This is the second time I have gone to thinh long beach with my family. We had a short break at thinh long beach.at there ,the weather was very hot in the morning but more cool in the afternoon.we stayed at a hotel near the beach .on the first day ,I went for a walk and went to the beach with my family and took many pictures.at the lunch, I ate seafood such as crab,king crab and drunk wine . in the evening we had a lot of activities with people .for example went out to sea,sang together and organize party
On the second day ,we visited the church .we took some pictures together and bought a lot of souvenirs . after that we went to salt field ,fish ponds.the landscape was really stunning and incredible.i didn’t believe in my eyes
On the last day ,we visited Do church .i really like design of the church .it is very unique in vn. We walked around church and talked a lot then we visited an exciting at thinh long market and went shopping there

Club

Post a Comment

0 Comments