Advertisement

This is how my ride finished yesterday. Malayalam vlogs Way Of Life #Yamaha #Suzuki #Honda #Bajaj

This is how my ride finished yesterday.  Malayalam vlogs Way Of Life  #Yamaha #Suzuki  #Honda #Bajaj This video is about my motorcycle ride and what I had to do afterwards. My ride was as usual on my Yamaha FZ yesterday. There were many other motorcycle riders and vehicles as the weekend street was busy. I filled up petrol from kavanad petrol pump which is near to the mosque and Kollam bypass. The Kollam bypass is also one of the busiest streets in Kollam. Now a days more vehicles are passing by it and the traffic is easing out in the Kollam town area.
What might be the reason for me landing up in that area.πŸ€”

Yamaha suzuki Honda Kawasaki KTM Bajaj pulsar ns motorcycle ride Kollam Kerala bikers Malayalam vlogs Kerala vlogs mallu vlogger autovlogger Kerala Vlogger Kollam vlogger Kerala vlogs Malayalam vlogs

Yamaha suzuki Honda Kawasaki KTM Bajaj Ducati cbr650R,

Post a Comment

0 Comments