Advertisement

🔥THINGS ARE HEATING UP! |👮‍♂️ DULOS CASE DISCUSSION | JUNE 10, 2019

🔥THINGS ARE HEATING UP! |👮‍♂️ DULOS CASE DISCUSSION | JUNE 10, 2019 Hi Friends!

I am really finding this case interesting! Divorced mom, missing since May 24th. Ex-husband and his current girlfriend arrested for tampering with evidence (of possible murder scene). No body has been found. Michelle Traconis, the girlfriend, has been released on $500k bond, Fotis Dulos is still behind bars, he did not post bail.
Jennifer Dulos' mother seeking full legal custody of couples 5 children.

Follow me on Instagram @audreybriggs68

Join my FaceBook Group

**You can now book readings with me on my FaceBook page!**
fb.me/audreybriggs68

For business inquiries and giveaway winners, please email me at thepowerofyouyoumatter@gmail.com


SOME OF THE SKINCARE THAT I USE
IT COSMETICS-CONFIDENCE in a GEL LOTION.
HEY HONEY-Look Into My Eyes Retinol & Propolis eye mask-before bed.
ELEMIS-PRO COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM, applied in the morning
THREE TIMES SUBLIME, 3 IN 1 BLACKHEAD, wash+scrub+mask
I use Ponds cold cream to take my make up off.
Briogeo-DON'T DESPAIR REPAIR-Hair mask, after each hair wash.

FRAGRANCE
FLOWERBOMB, BY VIKTOR&ROLF

🎇👍🎁💻---------------------------------------------------------------
IPSY
Please copy and paste the referral link, I get points every time a new friend subscribes! Thank you!


BOXY CHARM REFERRAL CODE
Audre-YBAKERMN

BOXY CHARM REFERRAL LINK


GLOSSYBOX REFERRAL CODE


SOCK FANCY $5 OFF YOUR FIRST PAIR!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can send promotional items!
I love getting cards, letters!
Audrey Briggs
117 Bernal Road, Suite 70-240
San Jose, CA 95119

Editing software is Filmora/Wondershare (super easy to use!)

FILMING EQUIPMENT
Ring light, AMAZON: Neewer Ring Light Kit:18"/48cm Outer 55W 5500K Dimmable LED Ring Light, Light Stand, Carrying Bag for Camera, Smartphone,YouTube,Self-Portrait Shooting.

I use my ONEPLUS 6T phone to film.

I live in California. I am a mom of three, two grown and one in high school. I work in education full time. I am an artist of sorts and have to be creating something at all times :p
I have two boy/brother cats, Marshmallow and Latte'. I rescued them when they were approximately 4 weeks old.

I love you so much for watching, and your support!

dulos,fotis dulos,jennifer dulos,missing mom,murder,missing,arrests,pets and animals,michelle traconis,guilty,innocent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments