Advertisement

Playing VOLLEYBALL in the middle of TARGET *best decision I made

Playing VOLLEYBALL in the middle of TARGET *best decision I made I ran away from being a MOM for a few hours and ended up at TARGET for an intense game of VOLLYEBALL! It was the best decision I made all week. We do a lot in todays vlog, so enjoy SUNSCRIBERS!!

Thank you for always supporting me, and being my biggest fan! I LOVE YOU
SUBSCRIBE TO BE A SUNSCRIBER:

COME SAY HELLO(:
Sunkissedmama’s Instagram: @Sunkissed.mama

Sunkissedmama’s Twitter:

Sunkissedmama’s SnapChat: Sunkissedskins

Sunkissedmama’s Facebook:

Kekoas Instagram: @KekoaPolendey

Kekoa’s Snapchat: Aokek27

Business inquires: Sunkissedskinss@gmail.com

MAIL BOX: WRITE US (:
SUNKISSEDMAMA
P.O BOX 132
KANEOHE, HI 96744

Playing VOLLEYBALL in the middle of TARGET *EPIC FUN,Playing volleyball in target,epic target trip for moms,mom plays volleyball in the middle of target,playing volleyball in hawaii target,epic mom plays volleyball in target,playing an intense game of volleyball in target,epic hide and seek in target,target employee gets mad for playing volleyball,playing ball in the middle of target,target volleyball 2019,hawaii target giant volleyball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments