Advertisement

PANTHER BOARD - IMPRESSIVE! TOP RANGE AND SPEED BUDGET ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD!

PANTHER BOARD - IMPRESSIVE! TOP RANGE AND SPEED BUDGET ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD! As per the Panther Board website:
Skateboard: 97 cm long | 26 cm wide | 12 cm wheelbase

Power: ultra-high power 700W X2, high-speed motor speed 3500 RPM, replaceable PU

Top Speed:up to 31 MPH (50 KPH)

mileage:8Ah battery: + 17 miles (25-30km)

LG 11.6Ah battery: + 25 miles (40-45km)

LG 14Ah battery pack: +35 miles (50-60km)

Tested by George (70kg weight rider), the actual mileage will depend on conditions of road, the rider's weight, environmental temperature (which affecting battery performance), etc.

Mountain climbing: grades up to 30%

Board weight: 18.8 lbs (8.5 kg)

Rider weight limit: 260lbs(120 kg)

Cycling mode: 4 riding mode

Charging time: 4 hours

Braking: regenerative braking - our intuitive system charges the battery during braking

FULL DETAILS ON THE PANTHER BOARD:


Discount code (not sure if it works)
YYAEVFV2J2Z2

=========================

SUPPORT MY CHANNEL BY BECOMING A PATREON!

Your contribution helps me make bigger explorers and better electric skateboard reviews.

=========================

THE NAME IS BOSTON... JAY BOSTON & I TAKE RISKS TO REAP REWARDS!

+ Explore your world while I explore mine and upload it to the world
+ I take risks to push myself to do more and to reap the rewards
+ I live in Melbourne Australia
+ I own and operate a digital agency - www.iddigital.com.au
+ I have a wife, a dog and a baby boy
+ I want to share my experiences, insights and advice with you
+ I want you to share your opinions, ideas and feedback with me
+ I would love if you subscribed, watched my videos and let me know how I'm doing

=========================
VIDEO EQUIPMENT
=========================
+ Canon EOS 80D Camera (Most of the time)
+ Canon EOS 70D Camera (Additional timelapses & interviews)
+ Canon 10-22mm Lens (Fish eye)
+ Canon 10-18mm Lens (Skateboarding)
+ Canon 18-55mm Lens (Most of the time)
+ Canon Wireless Microphone WM-V1 (Distance Mics)
+ DJI Mavic Pro (Drone Action) -
+ Rode Video Go Mic
+ Go Pro Hero 3 Black (Water and high risk)
+ iPhone 6s Plus (Exercise, Quick Action, Slow-Mo)
+ Gorillapod Focus Tripod with Ballhead X (Most of the time)
+ IKEA ORDNING Egg Timer (Landscape Motion Timelapse)

=========================
TOYS
=========================
+ Evolve Bamboo Skateboard -
+ Evolve Grey Helmet -
+ DJI Mavic Pro -

=========================
INSPIRED BY
=========================
+ Roman Atwood -
+ MKBHD -
+ Ben Brown -
+ Casey Neistat -
+ Fun For Louis -
+ What's Inside -
+ The Sound You Need -

Music available on -

panther board,electric skateboard,electric longboard,cheap electric skateboard,cheap boosted board,electric skateboard review,electric skateboard cheap,best electric skateboard under 500,longboard review,electric longboard review,best electric skateboard 2019,best cheap electric skateboard,best budget electric skateboard,fastest electric skateboard,budget electric skateboard,cheaper than boosted board,

Post a Comment

0 Comments