Advertisement

I really really want to get my NOSE PIERCED! Thoughts?

I really really want to get my NOSE PIERCED! Thoughts? I need your help! Should I get my nose pierced? Or should I listen to my parents and wait longer?

♥ SUBSCRIBE!

MY NEW CLOTHING LINE -
FOLLOW ---- &

Daily videos at Our Family Nest -
My Brother Andrew's Channel -
My Brother Blake's Channel -


Music from Epidemic Sound -

IntroCredit: editing by matthieu
His channel:

♥ FOLLOW ME ♥

My Blog -

Instagram -

Twitter -

Facebook -

musical.ly - 24_karkar_24


*************************************************************

♥ BUSINESS INQUIRIES ♥
karli@karlireese.com ----- the emails go to my mom, Candi.
*************************************************************

Thank you for watching my video today! You can also find me on our family's channel - Our Family Nest. On my channel you will find more of what I love... shopping, crafts, dance, gymnastics, and my pets. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have fun here on my channel.

♥ Karli Reese

nose piercing,nose,pierced,piercing,nasal,stud,post,karli,karlireese,karli reese,ourfamilynest,our family nest,teen,channel,vlog,popular teen channel,teen channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments