Advertisement

How to Live a Significant Life

How to Live a Significant Life In this video Jordan discusses how to have a significant life.
________________________________________________
The Biblical principle of a significant life and the worldly goal of life are at odds with one another. The world tells us to make a name for ourselves and let us be great. Yet the Bible tells us that we must die to ourselves. It even says that it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.

Believers know that there is something more to this life... in fact believer know that there is eternal life. Because of that fact, life here on earth cannot and should not be our primary focus. An impressive following, tons of money, and anything else that can come in this life won’t be able to follow you into eternity. Life here is but a vapor.

To me that is not a depressing fact but a freeing one. I know that to have a life that matters I just need to follow the word of the Lord and obey His voice. After all, I will be spending eternity in heaven with Him. The cool thing is that if I have this perspective of life I no longer have to guess on how to have a life that counts... I legit have a manual. God has given His word to us through the Bible. I just need to run to that, read it, and obey.

While this video is not exhaustive in anyway, I pray that this perspective of a life of significance can help you grow in the same way that is has grown my spiritual walk.

⁃ Jordan West

_________________________________________________
“Out of Darkness”, the new album from Red Letter Society, out now on:

iTunes:


Spotify:


Online Store:


Youtube Music:


Amazon:



Follow Red Letter Society at:

Facebook:


Instagram:


Spotify:


Twitter:


Official Site:


#christianmotivation #bibleteaching #significance

Teaching,worship,bible,worship wars,significant life,christian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments