Advertisement

Have you ever fell in life

Have you ever fell in life Have you ever felt like a rock? You may not understand what that means, but you can realize how a word is full of so much meaning and goes into lots of stories just like this one. Anything can mean what you think it can.

I do hope that you are living a beautiful life and enjoyed this video. . . Even though I don't have good recording equipment . . . I just used my tablet.😅😅😅

Besides that, I want you to know how much anyone can love you. Yet so many people kill themselves and don't realize the life they left, as well as the people. There is color in anything, you just have to find it. Even a boring grey rock that looks like any other can really mean a lot. To me, it represents my failure that leads me to my succes today.

One last thing, I want to thank my family for this amazing experience as well as the support they gave me. I also would love to thank my friends who I will always miss. Finally, I would want to thank my teacher I mention in this video. I'm not giving away names for privacy reasons. I do hope this reaches your heart, and if you are in a rough time I hope this stops you from doing harmful actions.

Thank you for watching, I don't care about views or money, but rather if this changes your life. Just know I'm always here to support you if you need it, I'll try to respond to comments, but I may not be able to respond to all. If that's the case, I'm sorry. You are beautiful in so many ways and remember the words I used. Love, me

life

Post a Comment

0 Comments