Advertisement

Do the Backdrop People Have Souls? (The TRUTH about Reality)

Do the Backdrop People Have Souls?  (The TRUTH about Reality) Do the Backdrop People Have Souls? In this video I'll explain EXACTLY who the Backdrop People are and whether or not they have souls. Understanding this TRUTH about reality will INSTANTLY transform your life.

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video, I'm going to be answering the question, do backdrop people have souls. I'm going to show you a totally new way to look at reality that may blow your mind.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I owe people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be talking more about what are called backdrop people. It's this understanding that came from a book by Dolores Cannon. and Dolores cannon was a hypnotherapist that was around.

She passed away I think about five to eight years ago. And she developed a technique called Q h, h, t, quantum healing hypnosis technique. And what this would do is this would get people to a very deep level of brainwave activity to where their higher self could come through. And then she could interview this person's higher self.

And what she would do is ask questions like, why did this person incarnate at this time? What is this per person's purpose in life? Uh, anything to do with the soul or the person in general. And what she did is over thousands of thousands of these trans interviews, she created transcripts that she didn't put into books.

And there is this one concept called backdrop people. I made a video on it about a couple of weeks ago actually when I was in Japan. I was like walking around with a whole bunch of people in the background talking about this idea and I shared my unique perspective on it and what it may mean. Plus what were my perspectives on it.

And there were some questions that came up. People would ask questions like, well, do backdrop people have souls. What does this mean about backdrop? People do backdrop. People get wages. That was the funniest question are the funniest. The uh, suggested in the comments. Um, I'll, I'll link that video below.

It's one that I was filming in Japan while walking around. There's a lot of fun and it did very well and I could see that people wanted to know more about it. So what I thought I would do in this video is explain that a little bit more now in that video would I explain? Is that reality is a form of simulation thing.

It is something that Elon Musk has said is something that quantum physics is showing us and think of it like this. Our body is our avatar. In this reality we experienced this reality through the five senses. However, there are vibrations that our body does not pick up on.

There are senses that maybe we haven't even discovered yet and that's because when we are going through this reality we had to have some limitation as to who we are and how we relate to the outer world and when we go through our life we grow up thinking that this is who we are and then a lot of times we in a way get kind of lost in that we may think that we are our actual Avatar, not aware that we are eternal spiritual beings having a temporary human experiences and part of the purpose of life is to wake up to who we are.

Now think of this when it comes to reality being a simulation, they already have technology that you could put on to where you would not know the difference between what is real and what is not real. And I've shared this story before, but I've wearing Warren, I've wherein I have worn one of those headsets before.

It was just for the playstation, whatever, 17 or whatever it is, and I was at my cousin can't where as at my dad's house because he came over, he brought over that technology. I put it on looking around and I actually felt like I was there and it was even underwater, but I felt like I was watching this fish swim by. I was in this little cage.

It's like a little snorkeling type of Vr headset and I felt like I was snorkeling somewhere and eventually the cage broke and then I'm looking down. I'm looking down far and I start to get a little bit of Vertigo even though I'm in water, but the brain doesn't know the difference, so it'll still feel and have those emotions go through the body because it almost thinks it's real.

Well in the same way, because we're at the very beginning of that, of this kind of technology. Imagine in 10 1520 years what got technology will be, we really won't know the difference between what is ...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

the backdrop people,backdrop people,backdrop people souls,background people,backdrop souls,the truth about reality,dolores cannon background people,the backdrop people dolores cannon,backdrop people dolores,do the backdrop people have souls,dolores cannon qhht,dolores cannon,aaron doughty,aaron doughty backdrop people,aaron doughty qhht,is reality simulation,the backdrop people the truth about reality its time you know about,do the backdrop people exist,people,

Post a Comment

0 Comments