Advertisement

Divine Masculine “Really thinking about the future when it comes to my heart, I want YOU”

Divine Masculine “Really thinking about the future when it comes to my heart, I want YOU” If you’re new to my page’ Welcome! Hola! I am Light worker, Star-seed👽, Empath and Psychic/Medium. I post Twin Flame collective readings, , I post book recommendations from Esoteric to anything Spiritual down to Star seed books. So turn on that bell to never miss out!
If anything resonates do like and let me know in the comments, feel free to subscribe 💜

I also use IGTV so follow me on Instagram @elisabethx23

If you’d like a personal reading with me email me at xoelisabethrivera@gmail.com, I charge 40.00$ USD and I only use PayPal right now
When you pay please send me names/dob. It’s also a privately uploaded recording, it is a full reading.Please give me 24-48hrs , but most of the time I can get to it shortly, if I can I will tell you. NO REFUND.


Decks used:
Santa Muerte Tarot
Twin Flame Messages
Mystic Moon Oracle
Unspoken Messages by Fire Witch Tarot
Realms by me!
Manara Tarot
Psychic Oracle Cards
Ritual Deck

Purchase my decks!!!!! 👇🏼

YOU”

Post a Comment

0 Comments