Advertisement

Crafting on the Road / Vacation - Creating a Magazine Journal & Butterfly People - Video 1

Crafting on the Road / Vacation - Creating a Magazine Journal & Butterfly People - Video 1 Hello Friends, I brought some supplies on our little weekend vacation in case I had some downtime where I could do a little creating. I brought supplies to create a magazine journal and create some butterfly people. In this video I start the process of creating the magazine journal and show a bit of the process as I progress.

Thanks for watching! I hope everyone has a delightful day & Happy Crafting. Sheree ♥️😁

Please subscribe and hit the bell if you would like to be notified of my next videos.

Connect with me here:
Etsy:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Gmail: turquoisedreamingsheree@gmail.com or
shereebbrown@gmail.com

Crafting on Vacation,Crafting Away from home,Crafting on a trip,Day trip,Tutorial,How to,Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook,Cookbook journal,Recipe Journal,Ephemera,Junk Journals,Nik the booksmith,gayle agostinelli,diane H,Girl on the ridge,Creative cafe girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments