Advertisement

Can You Know Sexual Compatibility BEFORE Sex ?!?!

Can You Know Sexual Compatibility BEFORE Sex ?!?! Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me

This by far is honestly one of my favorite videos I have ever shot for you guys. This whole thing started off of one tweet. People from the twitter-sphere from all walks of life agreed and disagreed with what i said.

The fact of the matter is, NO ... you do not have to be sexually intimate with your spouse to know if you guys are sexually compatible. Now whether or not you choose to still engage in sex is your choice

I speak from my perspective as a Christian, but also recognizing and acknowledging that not everybody believes and shares the same opinions that I do.

But in all, sexual compatibility can be known through conversation. Yes ladies and gents, communication is key

Let me know what yall think down below
See yall in the next one :)


1Tim4:12

sexual campatibility,courtship,dating,sexual compatibility before marriage,how to know if your sexually compatible,test drive theory,christian dating,communication before sex,things to ask before you have sex,Godly dating,christian conversation,hervoice07,Diana Lively,saving yourself to marriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments