Advertisement

Call Of Duty Is Completely Out Of Touch With Their Fan Base

Call Of Duty Is Completely Out Of Touch With Their Fan Base Based on what infinity ward showed with modern warfare at e3 2019 Call Of Duty Is Completely Out Of Touch With Their Fan Base

Subscribe to JbowenDaMan -

More Call Of Duty -

Enjoyed The Vid? Hit 👍 "LIKE" 👍 - Thank you!

Hey there - I'm Thunderstruck Gaming! Thanks for watching this community video! :) I upload daily gaming videos from the cod community on this channel. Make sure you're checking out more of our videos and "SUBSCRIBE" to be notified every time we upload. Thanks - Enjoy the video! :D

T-Shirts here -

► Follow me!
• Twitter -

► The equipment I use!
• The headset I use -
• The Mic I Use -
• The Monitor I use -
* How I record my gameplay -

HOW TO GET YOUR VIDEO ON THIS CHANNEL? UPLOAD A SUBMISSION UNLISTED AND SEND LINK HERE FOR REVIEW - use #ThunderstruckGaming with submission

★USE CODE "THUNDER" FOR 5% OFF SCUF CONTROLLERS -

★USE CODE "THUNDER" FOR 10% OFF KONTROLFREEKS -

★USE CODE "THUNDER" FOR 10% OFF NETDUMA -

★CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

Subscribe for more videos!
- Thunderstruck Gaming

-Video uploaded & owned by Thunderstruck Gaming.

(PG, Family Friendly + No Swearing!)

#BlackOps4 #COD

Thank you so much for watching my Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Gameplay Video! - Remember to DROP A LIKE if you enjoyed and SUBSCRIBE for more! I upload anything from Black Ops 4 Best Class Setups, Tips and Tricks, News and Updates, How to Rank up Fast Tips, Dark Matter and Diamond Camo Tips, Black Ops 4 Item Shop and Black Market Updates and more from the call of duty community!

call of duty,cod,call of duty modern warfare,infinity ward,cod modern warfare,call of duty 2019,modern warfare,cod 2019,call of duty mw,cod mw,call of duty 2019 gameplay,modern warfare multiplayer,call of duty news,e3,cod mw 2019,thunderstruck gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments