Advertisement

BOYFRIEND RATES MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS! (he was shocked)

BOYFRIEND RATES MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS! (he was shocked) welcome back to the spooky side of youtube, in todays documentary I will be taking you alongside myself filming my boyfriend's reaction to my Fashion Nova Outfits! 😁❤️ comment, like, and subscribe for more! Press the bell to get notifications every time I upload! remember jesus loves you and so do I ;)
-Xoxo Iris πŸ’‹

(MAKE SURE YOUR WATCHING IN1080p!)

PS: Lets pretend that my bronzer looks good
🌸SOCIALS:
Instagram : kileeiris

Twitter : kileeiris
Snapchat : kileeiris

Business inquires ONLY : kileebusiness@gmail.com

fashion nova,fashion nova outfits,boyfriend,rates,outfits,boyfriend rates my fashion nova outfits,reaction,bikini,swimsuit,haul,$600 try on haul,try on haul,bathing suit try on haul,fashion nova try on haul,couples,cute couples,couple goals,boyfriend rates my outfits,boyfriend reacts,comedy,huge haul,huge try on haul,fashionnova try on haul,prank,boyfriend prank,pranking my boyfriend,i pranked my boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments