Advertisement

Ask An Aquarius: 6 Book Recommendations Specifically For Aquarius!!!

Ask An Aquarius: 6 Book Recommendations Specifically For Aquarius!!! My response to Aquarius subscribers who want a few book ideas that can enhance their lives.

Book List on Amazon-
1) Being Me, Loving You: A Practical Guide to Extraordinary Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides)


2)The Essential Rumi, New Expanded Edition


3) Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation


4) Stepping Into Ourselves: An Anthology of Writings on Priestesses


5) Introduction to Maat Philosophy (Spiritual Enlightenment Through the Path of Virtue)


6) The Element Encyclopedia of Witchcraft: The Complete A-Z for the Entire Magical World


Need a reading or got a general question?! Email me to make an appointment or get an answer.... askanaquarius007@gmail.com
Readings are $35 for 30 minutes and $68 for an hour.

Please, check out my Patreon page and sign up to be my patron:

My Beloved Patrons:
#1 Ronald Clark


Want to send me a gift? View my Amazon Wish List:

Send me an Amazon gift card to my email: askanaquarius007@gmail.com
or Paypal me the money: and Ill buy it.....when it arrives, Ill show it in the video! Or, email me for my mailing address.

Let me know which item to buy.

I am still accepting tips and love donations to the channel. Want to make a love donation? Paypal me at:

My social media:
Facebook:
Instagram: @queenausetheru
Twitter:

Aquarius,Book Recommendations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments