Advertisement

A Tub of Fluffy Whip Challenge - 3 Minutes

A Tub of Fluffy Whip Challenge  - 3 Minutes Who doesn't love Fluffy whip right? I used to put it on my ice cream as a kid all the time. Well, in this video I take my childhood to the extreme and eat a whole tub in about 3 minutes to show how much I love it!

If you haven't tried Tim Horton's new creamy chill summer drinks check out my review of all three flavours HERE -


Subscribe to my Channel for more Content like this!


Click that notification bell

STAY UP TO DATE!

Follow me on Instagram -

Follow my Facebook page -

Young spartan,Youngspartanyt,theyoungspartan,@theyoungspartan,young,spartan,tub,fluff,fluffy whip,whip,tub of,challenge,food challenge,food,3 minutes,three minutes,white,white stuff,childhood,ice cream,put on ice cream,no swearing,no swearing on my profile,kid friendly,child friendly videos,entertainment,mukbang,fluffy slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments