Advertisement

What Is Wealthy Affiliate For? All Your Questions Answered

What Is Wealthy Affiliate For? All Your Questions Answered Hey everyone, it’s Leo I thought why not turn on the recorder and give you a quick overview of wealthy affiliate and answer that question and I’ll answer a few other questions.

So, the first question is: what is wealthy affiliate for? Well, in a nutshell wealthy affiliate is here how to make money online as an affiliate marketer around a hobby or passion of yours.

Now, wealthy affiliate has been around since 2005 and currently they have 1.4 million members within wealthy affiliate and that membership is growing every day.

There’s a free membership, then there’s the premium membership.

Now with the free membership you get access to wealthy affiliate live chat and the online entrepreneurial certification program. This is where you’re going to be taught how to build an online business as an affiliate marketer around a hobby or passion.

And building your business is done through for very simple steps. Now the cool thing is, there is no time limit on this training everybody learns at a different speed, you go through this training at your own pace.

And you can stay a starter member for as long as you like, you don’t have to upgrade to the premium membership. And if you do decide to stay a starter member after those seven days you will lose access to live chat and the support from the community.

But if you do upgrade to the premium membership, everything that is available within wealthy affiliate becomes available to you. Now one of the biggest things, I think a lot of people love is that the support channels open up for you even more.

Because I’m a premium member, I can have a private message with any other premium member within wealthy affiliate.

When you have the premium membership, you have the ability to have 25 domains you own, hosted here for free. You also get 25 free websites as well too.

The site manager is where you control have access to all your websites, site builder, that’s that builder I told you about where you can build a website with four simple clicks.

Site domains I just spoke about, site content that’s a writing platform within wealthy affiliate, site comments, this is where we can comment on other people’s websites, and people can comment on your website.

Site feedback, that’s more from a design point of view. You can get design feedback about your website

Live events are webinars held every Friday by Jay our in-house guy. And these webinars cover from a to Z and no two webinars have been the same.

Research, this is used for keyword research for creating content on your website, and Jaaxy is the built-in keyword tool you have access to.

So, let me just go back to the dashboard here, the premium membership is $49 per month, and you can pay that monthly, but they also provide the option where you can pay six months or yearly. Personally, I pay yearly, because then I don’t have to worry about my membership, I can just concentrate on building my business.

Now as a free member within those seven days you can do the upgrade, you can actually dip your toe in the water and not spend that $49 because wealthy affiliate for the first month as a premium member is only $19.

So, what you can do is invest $19 into yourself, and go okay I’ve tried the seven days and it’s got me encouraged with what’s going on I’m going to invest the $19 where you have a of full access to wealthy affiliate.

Now you can try everything, you can see all the training that’s available to you. And then on the 29th day, you can make the decision, is wealthy affiliate for me? Or is it not for me?

If it isn’t, then cancel your membership, you’ve only invested $19. I know people that spend $19 on frivolous things, so instead you could spend that $19 and do more investigation.

Should you join wealthy affiliate or not? Quite honestly, I can’t answer that. I can’t sit here and tell you, you should join wealthy affiliate, the only way you can know if you want to be part of wealthy affiliate is try wealthy affiliate out. I could sit here and tout the virtues of wealthy affiliate all day long but they absolutely mean nothing if you don’t give it a try.

If you do decide to join, I’m here for you. If you don’t decide to join after trying it out for free, or even after dipping your toe in the water and spending $19 and you tried it out, and is still decide it’s not for you and you leave that’s fine too, I wish you nothing but success.

If you have any questions please leave them below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Now if you’re watching this video on YouTube and you’re ready to check out wealthy affiliate for free you can click this link. And if you’re on my website you find this link below this video.

Alright thanks for popping by, and I hope you have yourself a fantastic day.

What Is Wealthy Affiliate For?

What Is Wealthy Affiliate For,wealthy affiliate,what is the wealthy affiliate about,wealthy affiliate review,how to succeed at affiliate marketing,is wealthy affiliate worth it,what is wealthy affiliate about,affiliate marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments