Advertisement

What Do You Need To Realize? - Pick A Number - Divine Messages

What Do You Need To Realize? - Pick A Number - Divine Messages TIMESTAMPS:
Meditate On A Number: 0:00:15
Number 1 - 0:01:09
Number 2 - 0:08:40
Number 3 - 0:15:36
Number 4 - 0:23:43
Number 5 - 0:30:19
Number 6 - 0:34:48

Heeey Guys, It's Mww!

I'm 21 years old and I'm very new to Youtube, so please help me spread my channel or just like or subscribe or whatevuhhh and if you could.. please hit that notification button likeeee *ting* HAHAHA If you know what I mean!

If you'd like a private reading or if you have any questions you can email me at mauiietarot@gmail.com

& I'll respond with the information and offers.

Remember that...
We all have our free will & we can choose our own path.
My readings are just for guidance and also for entertainment.
Take what resonates.

So much love and light to y'all
& I hope y'all doing great!

#IntuitiveReading,#IntuitiveRead,#PickACard,#Healing,#Lightworkers,#LightworkersUnite,#PsychicReading,#Advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments