Advertisement

Vlog 8 l Hang out with me around the old town city in Bangkok! (Bangkok Vlog)

Vlog 8 l Hang out with me around the old town city in Bangkok! (Bangkok Vlog) Hello! It's vlog 8!! :)
Today, Me and my mom went to the old town and took some photos together. I think it would be cool to show you guys around my old town as well. Please enjoy :)

Sala Rattanakosin restaurant


Tha Maharaj


My shop


Hope you enjoy, xx

Watch my last video:



Visit My Website:


Instagram


Music
Overjoyed - Lakey inspired

old town in Bangkok,travel bangkok,travel thailand,thailand vlog 2019,bangkok vlog 2019,sala rattanakosin restaurant,thai street food,bangkok summer,temple in bangkok,wat arun 2019,wat arun,lifestyle blog,pimsandra,bangkok,tour of bangkok,bangkok vlog,travel vlog,thailand vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments