Advertisement

Trying to play with a charger cause I'm bad at them

Trying to play with a charger cause I'm bad at them Hey guys, Cryonik here!

In this video, i'll just be doing normal turf-war matches with a charger. Why you may ask? Cause I'm bad at using them.

If you have an idea for a challenge or a weapon i should play with, leave it in the comments below! If you enjoyed the video, i'd appreciate if you left a like because my editor crashed at least 6 times and i had to re-edit the entire video 3 times, so...yeah.

Thanks for watching!

Follow me on twitter! |

Join my Discord server! |

cryonik,splatoon,splatoon 2,how to use a charger in splatoon 2,how to be good with a charger splatoon 2,Splatoon 2 charger tips and tricks,nintendo switch,nintendo switch online,splatoon 2 splatfest,splatoon 2 funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments