Advertisement

The most important day for AOY Race!

The most important day for AOY Race! Today is probably the most important day of the year I was sitting in 5th place in the race! After day 1 a few awesome anglers slipped which opened the door for me to make a move! I need to have a great day to separate myself! I feel the presure of the day. But I thrive on presure! I want that 4th AOY bad.
Awesome blow dart guns
My Hoodie


My Facebook


My Instagram


I Buy my tackle from


My Bladed jig choice


My Shaky Head choice

fishing,David Dudley Outdoors,David Dudley,David Dudley Fishing,Fishing League World Wide,Flw Fishing,Flw,Bassmasters,BASS,Bass Fishing,Searching for Bass,Fishing Tournaments,Tournament fishing coverage,Day 1 tournament,Major league fishing,MLF Fishing,BPT Tour,Flw live,Chatterbait Fishing,Wacky Worm fishing,Searching for Largemouth,Fishing Tournament Strategy,Pros Finding Lures,Spawning Bass,Sight fishing,Angler of the year,AOY,Largemouth Bass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments