Advertisement

Rambling While going for a walk (Read Description Below)

Rambling While going for a walk (Read Description Below) I decided to take a walk with Kholton Leon. What an interesting experience that was. I'm not a good multitasking type perspn and I'm out of breath. I don't usually talk while on power walks or walking period. Maybe i should more often. Enjoy my ramblings becuase walking and talking are hard for me apparently lol. Haha.

Non of My Dolls are for sale trade or to giveaway. You can purchase your own on eBay, Etsy, Instagram, and on Facebook groups. Ypu can alsp purchase dolls from Ashton Drake and Paradise Galleries if you're a beginner collector or a young collector.


Disclaimer! These are reborn Dolls not real babies or children. I do not film children or babies on my channel.

Below)

Post a Comment

0 Comments