Advertisement

My Go To Brands for Flats

My Go To Brands for Flats My Go To Brands for Flats

Flats can be a bit tricky especially with the best options being found online! That's why in this episode I'm sharing my 3 favorite brands for flats: Rockport, M.Gemi, and Sole Society.

Watch to learn why these are my favorites and how they can work for you!

thestylefoundrycle.com/go-to-flats-brands

work wear essentials,clothes confidence,full service wardrobe styling,wardrobe stylist,cle stylist,personal stylist,personal shopper,mobile boutique,what to wear,women who work,dress for work,corporate style,office dress,business dress,workwear,style over 40,style over 50,style over 30,flats,work shoes,comfortable shoes,stylish shoes,m.gemi review,rockport review,sole society review,sole society,

Post a Comment

0 Comments