Advertisement

JENNY UPDATE 0.18! - Summertime Saga Walkthrough Part 1! | Version 0.18!

JENNY UPDATE 0.18! - Summertime Saga Walkthrough Part 1! | Version 0.18! Finally the long awaited Summertime Saga new version is finally out! Summertime Saga 0.18! JENNY's UPDATE! In this update we'll be focusing on all the new content which is supposed to be about JENNY, the other tenant in our house.

Next Part:

»PART 2:

Uncensored Version on my Patreon!

»

If you're looking for the TEACHERS WALKTHROUGH and the FULL PLAYLIST, it would be down below.

»MISS BISSETTE:
»MISS DEWITT:
»MISS OKITA:
»MISS ROSS:

Full Playlist:

»

Sorry for the big watermark, I had to add it this time, since 'YouTubers' are re-uploading my video and just removing the sidebar watermarks and the top right watermarks in my video and changing video's audio. That's not cool man, I worked hard for my video so stop re-uploading them and do your own. So from now on i'll be adding this big center watermark so whoever re-uploads my vid it will be hard to remove since it will block the center of the video.

And on that note, if you've ever seen some videos which is originally mine and have been re-uploaded, please do let me know in the comments section so I can ask YouTube for proper actions.

Summertime Saga Download:

»

How to Download Summertime Saga:

»

Background Music:

»Far Away by Declan DP
Licensing Agreement 2.0 (READ)

Music promoted by Audio Library

Because YouTube is Demonetizing most of my videos, would greatly appreciate it if you support me on Patreon!

»

Anyway I hope you enjoy and don't forget to click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. And tell me what you think about the video in the COMMENTS section and i'll do my best in the future. Peace out!

Please join our DISCORD which is linked down below to get in touch with me easier! I'm always online there, so you can ask me questions there or talk with other fun people!

Connect with me!

»FACEBOOK:
»TWITTER:
»DISCORD:
»YOUTUBE:
»GOOGLE+:
»PATREON:

BUY games at 90% OFF!

»G2A:

Computer Specs:

»CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
»GPU: Inno3d iChill GTX 1060 6GB X3 OC
»RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB White 16GB 3200mhz
»MOBO: Asrock AB350 Pro 4
»SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB
»HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB
»PSU: SeaSonic M12II EVO 520w

If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to leave a comment, like, and SUBSCRIBE! NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!!

jenny update,summertime saga,summertime saga latest update,summertime saga jenny update,summertime saga 0.18 download,summertime saga 18,summertime saga 0.18,summertime saga 0.18 walkthrough,summertime saga jenny walkthrough,summertime saga pregnancy,summertime saga walkthrough 0.18,summertime saga walkthrough complete,summertime saga complete walkthrough,summertime saga all jenny scenes,summertime saga download new version,

Post a Comment

0 Comments