Advertisement

I Bought 1 Lottery Ticket & Tripled My Cost I Generally Buy More Than This!!

I Bought 1 Lottery Ticket & Tripled My Cost I Generally Buy More Than This!! FORGOT TO CHANGE THE SCREEN AFTER BOB'S AUCTION! Sorry about that.
I watch a few of the lottery ticket scratchin' channels when I have time and decided to buy one and scratch it on camera. I do buy my fair share, so maybe I'll add this activity to my channel.

I stream shows and upload videos on coin roll hunting of all denominations. I also offer information on all the hows, whats, and whys regarding coin roll hunting and coin collecting. Free giveaways during all live streams!

Please check out these superb channels for great coin roll hunting, metal detecting and numismatic content!

LemonHead Penny -

Ken Peavy -

Mantic Coins -

Darnell "Hello World" Metal Detecting Williams -

Md Melbourne -

Silver Seeker -

Coin and Card Hobbyest -

Hoosier Hillbilly -

coin roll hunting,silver coins,metal detecting,coin collecting,proof coins,silver halves,currency hunting,paulienickels,stachecashe,lottery ticket,scratch ticket,

Post a Comment

0 Comments