Advertisement

How To Stop Absorbing Other People's Energy (5 Tips For Empaths)

How To Stop Absorbing Other People's Energy (5 Tips For Empaths) In this video I talk about 5 essential things that you need to know to stop absorbing other people's energy, or rather, to work with the energy they do absorb. These tips are especially crucial if you are an Empath. #empathsbelike

It's all about your auric field and your intention. It's essential for empath's do experience this stage of development, to learn about how etheric bodies work.

Once you grasp that, you can strengthen your abilities and shift your entire state of being.

To view my Tarot Readings & AlcheMist Aura Clearing spray, Go Here:



To read more about me and my journey, visit my website:


To Understand More About Etheric Energy, Read This Article:


empaths energy absorbing other peoples energy auras auracleansing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments